Founded in 1999, Citizant delivers enterprise data management, Agile development/DevSecOps, and IT program management expertise to support the modernization goals of Chief Data Officers and Chief Information Officers in the U.S. government. Citizant has supported IT and business modernization efforts at the IRS for more than 20 years. The company also supports strategic planning, organizational effectiveness, and data management maturity for both the CIO and CDO offices at a major federal financial regulator through a variety of task orders.
Citizant is widely viewed as a strong, capable prime contractor with long-time industry leaders, mature infrastructure, financial stability, and in-house staffing capabilities. We are a prime contractor on CIO-SP3 Small Business and GSA MAS, as well as the U.S. Air Force SBEAS and FAA eFAST IDIQs. We are also highly regarded as a value-added sub-contractor that contributes actively to technical and staffing solutions and delivers experienced, highly qualified talent.
Citizant recently launched a public service website – branded govCDO.com – that seeks to inform and accelerate the mission success of Federal CDOs and their teams. We invite potential partners to follow govCDO.com on LinkedIn and subscribe to our twice-monthly newsletter.
Citizant has a long history of continuous quality improvement built on recognized standards, long-term investments, and on-going collaboration with our customers. We seamlessly integrate quality throughout the project lifecycle, from launch through closeout. Our Civilian Business Unit is appraised at Maturity Level 3 for both CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC Version 2.0. The company is also certified in ISO 9001:2015 for Talent Acquisition, ISO 20000-1:2018 for Shared Services, and ISO 27001:2013 for Information Security.
Citizant, an SBA-certified Woman Owned Small Business, is headquartered in Chantilly, Va., with more than 200 employees supporting government customers in 37 states, Puerto Rico, and Washington, DC. Learn more about Citizant at citizant.com and follow Citizant on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Citizant is honored to have long-term, mutually beneficial industry partnerships with large and small government contractors, as well as several software vendors, university programs like the MIT Chief Data Officer/Information Quality program, and industry groups like the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
We honor our commitments and relationships with small businesses and particularly enjoy partnering with Women-Owned and Minority-Owned Businesses. We take a holistic view of industry partnerships, often working with the same company as either a mature small-business prime or as a value-added subcontractor. We always strive to ensure that our working relationships create value for both partners.
As we evaluate potential Business Partners, we look for characteristics like these:
- Clear alignment with Citizant’s culture and core values
- Strong subject matter expertise that is recognized by government customers
- A concentrated focus and presence within targeted agencies that results in intimacy with the agency’s mission, leaders, technologies, and processes
- Best-In-Class (BIC) or agency-specific contract vehicles, along with a track record of winning task orders in targeted agencies
- A commitment to make available SMEs who have experience in solutioning and proposal development
As a government contracting partner to both large and small businesses, Citizant brings:
- Mature business processes, systems, and infrastructure
- Highly capable proposal development capabilities, from quick task-order responses to large IDIQ proposals
- A dedicated, collaborative, partner-management focus
- Financial viability and stability
- An unwavering commitment to our core values: Responsibility, Reputation, Drive, Delivery Excellence, and a Better Future
To inquire about partnering with Citizant to pursue a customer or opportunity, please fill out the form on our Industry Partnerships page.